Privacy & Cookies
- Delivering tailored advertising content to you
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve our content, products, and services
- Preventing fraudulent activity and improving security
- Remember your preferences to make it easier to find your recently viewed products
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
The General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), effective 25 May 2018, applies to all businesses who collect or otherwise process personal data. The GDPR sets out the responsibilities of businesses in relation to the personal data they collect and hold, and it also governs the processes businesses use for managing that personal data.
The Scot Box has been mobilised and actively working on its GDPR strategy and implementation.
As part of these preparations:
- We have tightened our website security.
- Trained staff and contractors on GDPR to ensure that they understand the basics of data protection law.
- Updated our Terms and Conditions.
- We are operating opt-in only email marketing.
When you make a booking through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.